Home Internet in Oak Ridge, NC
Internet Providers in Oak Ridge, North Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Oak Ridge, NC
Spectrum dominates as the leading internet provider in Oak Ridge, North Carolina. They boast a comprehensive 96% town coverage through their cable connection. Spectrum's maximum download speed reaches an impressive 1 Gbps, perfect for those engaging in heavy streaming, gaming, or downloading. With a monthly starting price of $49.99, they manage to strike the right balance between cost, speed, and coverage.
Sharing the stage, AT&T Internet attracts users with its two types of connections - IPBB and Fiber. With these, they manage to reach 48% of Oak Ridge. AT&T assure a powerful maximum download speed of 5 Gbps catering to high-demand users. A reasonable starting price of $55 per month complements these high speeds.
T-Mobile 5G Home Internet Service also deserves a mention with a 32% coverage reach. Offering speeds from 33 to 245 Mbps, T-Mobile is a cost-effective alternative, their plans starting at just $50 per month. Although their coverage is not as widespread as Spectrum's and AT&T's, it provides a solid choice for residents in the coverage area.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Oak Ridge
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.