Home Internet in Summerfield, NC
Internet Providers in Summerfield, North Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Summerfield, NC
Cable internet provider Spectrum boasts an impressive 94% coverage in Summerfield, North Carolina, making it a top choice for locals. Priced at a competitive $49.99 a month, Spectrum offers download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. AT&T Internet, another key figure in the local landscape, introduces both IPBB and fiber connections, covering 40% of town residents. Although not as widely available, AT&T offers unmatched speeds of up to 5 Gbps, priced from $55 a month.
Viasat Internet earns its stripes with a perfect 100% coverage in Summerfield. This satellite internet provider may only offer maximum download speeds of 30 Mbps, but it prides on being available everywhere in the town at a flat $49.99 per month. Looking at the bigger picture, cable (94%) and satellite (100%) connections dominate the Summerfield area, ensuring solid internet access for most of the residents. DSL and fixed wireless connections also play a role, each providing coverage for 30% of the town. This rich mix of internet plans from Spectrum, AT&T, and Viasat gives Summerfield folks plenty of options to stay connected.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Summerfield
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.