Home Internet in Landrum, SC
Internet Providers in Landrum, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Windstream
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Windstream
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Landrum, SC
Spectrum, a cable internet service provider, takes the limelight in Landrum, South Carolina, with stellar maximum download speeds of 1 Gbps. Although the availability is 53%, Spectrum offers plans beginning at $49.99 per month, giving excellent value for its high-speed connection.
In a close bid for the top spot, Windstream provides DSL and fiber connection, both achieving top speeds of 1 Gbps. Servicing 64% of Landrum, Windstream beats Spectrum in availability and also undercuts them in cost, with plans starting at an attractive $39.99 per month.
Not to be overlooked, Viasat Internet is the only provider with 100% coverage in Landrum. Through its satellite connection, it provides speeds reaching 100 Mbps. While this might not match the speeds of Spectrum and Windstream, Viasat's unbeatable coverage and competitive starting price of $49.99 per month make it a strong choice in areas lacking cable or DSL connections.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Landrum
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.