Internet Only Plans
Below are the latest internet only deals Sparklight (formerly Cable One) is offering.
$45/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyStreamer & Gamer 200 Plus200 MbpsDownload20 MbpsUpload
$45/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFiber Internet 100100 MbpsDownload100 MbpsUpload
$55/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFiber Internet 300300 MbpsDownload300 MbpsUpload
$65/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFiber Internet 600600 MbpsDownload600 MbpsUpload
$80/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyTurbo 300 Plus300 MbpsDownload30 MbpsUpload
$85/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyFiber Internet 1 Gig1 GbpsDownload1 GbpsUpload
$125/moat promo rateSpeeds may varyGigaOne Plus1 GbpsDownload50 MbpsUpload
Best Sparklight Deals Right Now
This month Sparklight is offering its lowest price ever on the Internet 200 plan. For just $45 per month for the first three months, customers can get download speeds up to 200 Mbps with Sparklight’s Internet 200 plan. With Sparklight cable internet deals like this one, subscribers can expect …
- No contracts: You never have to sign a contract with Sparklight.
- Money-back guarantee: You have 30 days to try Sparklight, and if you’re not satisfied, you can get a refund on your services.
- WiFi ONE modem: You can upgrade to Sparklight’s unique Wi-Fi modem for complete home Wi-Fi coverage.
Sparklight Internet-Only Deals
With the Sparklight Internet 200 plan at $45 per month for the first three months, the provider enables customers to utilize up to 10 household devices simultaneously. This internet plan from Sparklight comes with 700 GB of data and download speeds up to 200 Mbps. Subscribers can qualify for this deal by being a new customer who has not had Sparklight service in the last 12 months. This Sparklight offer also cannot be combined with any other promotion.
For whole-home Wi-Fi coverage, customers can lease Sparklight’s WiFi ONE modem with any of the company’s internet plans. Costing only $10.50 per month, this modem has the ability to extend wireless signals to every corner of your home. Any customers dissatisfied with the WiFi ONE modem may return the equipment for a one-time credit equal to the cost of the modem lease for one month.
Sparklight Internet Fees
Since Sparklight doesn’t have contracts, customers don’t have to worry about early termination fees. However, there are some internet fees charges that you should keep in mind:
- Data Overage Charge: Most Sparklight internet plans have a data cap, and the fee for exceeding that limit is $10 per 100 GB, up to $40.
- Equipment Lease Fee: Each Sparklight internet plan comes with the Wi-Fi ONE modem that costs $10.50 per month.
- Late Payment Fee: The company may charge $8 in late payment fees if you fail to pay an invoice before the next month’s invoice appears and an additional $2 if your account is late 40 or more days.
Sparklight Internet Bundle Plans and Pricing
|Plan Name||Starting Price||Deal|
|Sparklight Internet and TV||$99 per month||
|Sparklight Internet, TV, and Phone||$119 per month||
Customers can package Sparklight internet with TV and phone services. Right now, Sparklight TV subscribers can get a free Amazon Fire TV Stick (a $49 value) when they sign up for service. Sparklight TV Plus comes with 200 cloud DVR hours and can work on up to six screens simultaneously. Sparklight TV customers can add their favorite cable channels and premium channels, depending on the package they choose.
Sparklight subscribers also have the ability to add Sparklight phone alongside Sparklight internet or TV services. With unlimited long-distance and local calling, call forwarding, caller ID, and voicemail without contracts, this landline phone service is packed with benefits.
Sparklight Internet Discounts
Sparklight participates in the Affordable Connectivity Program for low-income families. People who qualify for this discount can receive a $30 monthly credit per household toward their internet bill ($75 per month for households on tribal lands).
How to Get the Best Deal With Sparklight Internet
While Sparklight internet is already cheap, here are some tips to reduce your Sparklight internet bill when you sign up:
- Pick the right speed. When picking the right Sparklight internet plan for you, consider your activities. Do you surf the web and check email, or are you a cord-cutter and avid gamer? Depending on these activities, you can save some money by selecting the speed for you.
- Buy your own modem and router. Save yourself $10.50 per month on Sparklight’s WiFi ONE modem by purchasing your own modem. With Sparklight, you can choose self-installation and use an approved modem to keep your monthly costs low.
- Know how much data you use. Avoid costly data overage fees by selecting an internet plan from Sparklight that matches your data usage. If you’re constantly going over the 700 GB threshold with the Internet 200 plan, consider upgrading to the Internet 300 plan for 1.2 TB of data. If that still is not enough, get the Internet Gig plan to save.