Home Internet in Auburn, WA
Internet Providers in Auburn, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Auburn, WA
Xfinity is Auburn's most prevalent internet service provider, covering over 90% of the area with its top-tier cable connection. Customers can enjoy an astonishing maximum download speed of 2 Gbps at a cost of $35 per month, a price tag that delivers value in view of its speed and extensive coverage.
CenturyLink follows closely behind, reaching out to 58% of Auburn's residents. Their dual DSL and fiber connection cater to a variety of customer needs. With a competitive 940 Mbps maximum download speed on the table for $30 per month, CenturyLink holds its own against the competition.
Verizon is another notable player serving half of Auburn's population with its state-of-the-art 5G internet. Despite a slightly lower coverage rate, Verizon's 1 Gbps maximum download speed carries potential value due to the advanced 5G infrastructure. For a monthly starting price of $50, customers get a taste of modern high-speed connectivity.
Lastly, satellite internet is available across Auburn, meaning all residents can access some form of online services.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Auburn
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.