Home Internet in Milton, WA
Internet Providers in Milton, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Milton, WA
Xfinity is Milton, Washington's premier internet service provider. Delivering blazing-fast maximum download speeds of 1.2 Gbps through their cable connection, Xfinity provides a seamless online experience for customers. For just $35 per month, users can access incredibly fast internet, which is particularly good value for money. Moreover, Xfinity's connectivity spans 99% of the city, attracting a broad range of users from heavy-duty streamers to casual web surfers.
On the other hand, Verizon stands as Milton's second most popular internet provider. Offering a unique 5G internet service, users can experience fast-paced speeds up to 1 Gbps. Although the monthly fee starts at a higher $50, the added advantage of 5G technology makes it worthwhile. However, Verizon's reach is relatively limited, providing coverage to only 38% of the city's population. This major coverage gap might sway potential customers, despite the allure of the advanced 5G connection for those within range. As a result, residents in Milton have a distinct choice - Xfinity's comprehensive coverage or Verizon's high-tech connectivity.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Milton
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.