Internet Providers in Ohatchee, AL
Only showing providers serving 36271
Residential Internet Statistics for Ohatchee, AL
|Internet Service Providers:||5|
|Plans Start From:||$45|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 36271:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Ohatchee, Alabama
The average download speed in Ohatchee is 4.92 Mbps. This is 96.9% slower than the average in Alabama and 2205.3% slower than the national average.
- There are 11 internet providers in Ohatchee with 7 of those offering residential service
- Ohatchee is the 271st most connected city in Alabama ahead of Alexandria and Ragland, but behind Weaver, Rainbow City, and Wellington.
- Alabama is the 41st most connected state in the U.S.
- There are 8 companies offering business internet services in Ohatchee.
- There are 168 internet providers in all of Alabama.
- Almost 89% of consumers in Alabama have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- 6% of residents in Calhoun County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- 64% of Ohatchee residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Ohatchee, Alabama
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||55.1%|
|Hargray Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||55.9%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||56.7%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|EarthLink 5G Home Internet||100 Mbps||5G Internet||1m 21s||56.7%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
63.7% of consumers in Ohatchee3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.