Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Northridge, California
Internet Access in Northridge, California
The average download speed in Northridge is 148.21 Mbps. This is 329.6% faster than the average in California and 37.0% faster than the national average.
- There are 23 internet providers in Northridge with 10 of those offering residential service
- Northridge is the 138th most connected city in California ahead of Granada Hills, Reseda, Porter Ranch, and Winnetka, but behind North Hills.
- Approximately 21,000 people in Los Angeles County don't have access to any wired internet.
- The average internet download speed in California is 34.5 mbps.
- In Los Angeles County, approximately 32,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- California is the 14th most connected state in the U.S.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 42% of Los Angeles County residents.
- 25% of residents in Los Angeles County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Explore internet access for communities within Northridge: Sherwood Forest
- The fastest zip code in Northridge for April 2021 is 91324. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
0.7% of consumers in Northridge400 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Northridge, California
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|EarthLink Fiber||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|AT&T Fiber||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s|
|Frontier Communications||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|EarthLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s|
|Sonic||80 Mbps||DSL||1m 42s|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|Frontier Communications||115 Mbps||DSL||1m 11s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Northridge, California
- AT&T Internet - - 100.0% Availability in Northridge - 100
- EarthLink - - 99.2% Availability in Northridge - 100
- Spectrum - - 100.0% Availability in Northridge - 1,000
- Frontier - - 7.7% Availability in Northridge - 115
- Sonic - - 7.7% Availability in Northridge - 80
- Frontier - - 7.0% Availability in Northridge - 940
- AT&T Fiber - - 7.0% Availability in Northridge - 940
- EarthLink - - 7.0% Availability in Northridge - 1,000
- Viasat - - 100.0% Availability in Northridge - 50
- HughesNet - - 100.0% Availability in Northridge - 25
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Agoura Hills, CA
- Brandeis, CA
- Calabasas, CA
- Canoga Park, CA
- Canyon Country, CA
- Castaic, CA
- Chatsworth, CA
- Encino, CA
- Granada Hills, CA
- Hidden Hills, CA
- Newhall, CA
- North Hills, CA
- Oak Park, CA
- Pacific Palisades, CA
- Pacoima, CA
- Panorama City, CA
- Porter Ranch, CA
- Reseda, CA
- San Fernando, CA
- Santa Clarita, CA
- Santa Susana, CA
- Sherman Oaks, CA
- Simi Valley, CA
- Stevenson Ranch, CA
- Tarzana, CA
- Temecula, CA
- Topanga, CA
- Valencia, CA
- Valley Village, CA
- West Hills, CA
- Winnetka, CA
- Woodland Hills, CA
Summary Of Internet Providers In Northridge
|AT&T Internet||IPBB||100%||100 Mbps|
|Frontier Communications||DSL||7.7%+||115 Mbps|
|Frontier Communications||Fiber||7.0%+||940 Mbps|
|AT&T Fiber||Fiber||7.0%+||940 Mbps|
|EarthLink Fiber||Fiber||7.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Cable||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Frontier Business||DSL||33.8%+||115 Mbps|
|One Ring Networks||Fixed Wireless||100%||1,000 Mbps|
|Frontier Business||Fiber||33.8%+||940 Mbps|
|MHO Networks||Fixed Wireless||66.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||51.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||20.9%+||6 Mbps|
|TPx Communications||Copper||19.8%+||1.5 Mbps|
|Sonic Business||DSL||8.5%+||80 Mbps|
|Spectrum Business||Fiber||11.3%+||940 Mbps|
|Sonic Business||Copper||8.5%+||12 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||7.0%+||50 Mbps|
|Fusion Connect||Copper||6.2%+||20 Mbps|
|Call One||Fiber||0.7%+||1.5 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Northridge
Great Customer Service
I was having internet problems for several weeks and finally decided to call Spectrum to ask for help. The rep sat on the phone with me for over an hour and helped me get back online. I really appreciated how caring and understanding he was. I was really happy he was the one helping me through this process and not another agent. Very satisfied with their customer service!