Home Internet in Edwards, CO
Internet Providers in Edwards, Colorado
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Edwards, CO
Xfinity dominates as the primary internet service provider in Edwards, Colorado, using its cable connection to serve a hefty 96% of the city. Besides its broad coverage, Xfinity also offers impressive speeds with a top download limit of 1.2 Gbps. It's a national contender, providing an enticing blend of speed, coverage, and affordability starting at just $35 a month.
Although CenturyLink serves a somewhat smaller 37% of Edwards with its DSL connection, it remains an influential provider. It delivers a maximum download speed of 40 Mbps, offering a feasible solution for customers with less demanding internet needs even though it doesn't rival Xfinity's velocity. With plans beginning at $50 a month, CenturyLink offers a significant section of Edwards residents a sound internet option even though its coverage and speed metrics don't quite reach Xfinity's levels.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.