Home Internet in Holly, CO
Internet Providers in Holly, Colorado
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Holly, CO
CenturyLink and Viasat Internet spearhead internet provision in Holly, Colorado. With DSL and fixed wireless connections accessible to 41% of the town, CenturyLink is the top provider offering download speeds of up to 60 Mbps. Their plans, starting at a modest $50 per month, give residents quick and easy internet access.
Viasat Internet, despite lagging behind in download speeds at 10 Mbps, still ensures everyone in Holly can connect via satellite. Their full-coverage offering is a reasonable compromise for their slower speeds, and similarly affordable, at just $49.99 per month.
However, Holly struggles with cable and fiber coverage. No cable coverage and a minuscule 1% of fiber coverage paints a grim picture. Yet, the town's connectivity void is largely filled by the vast reach of fixed wireless (95% coverage) and satellite (100% coverage) providers. CenturyLink, with its DSL and fixed wireless offerings, along with Viasatâ€™s satellite services, are helping bridge this gap. Now, even remote corners of Holly can join the global digital community.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.