Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Hollywood, Florida
Internet Access in Hollywood, Florida
The average download speed in Hollywood is 127.27 Mbps. This is 8.6% faster than the average in Florida and 29.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 18 internet providers in Hollywood with 8 of those offering residential service
- Hollywood is the 52nd most connected city in Florida ahead of Fort Lauderdale, Dania, Opa Locka, and Miami Gardens, but behind Hallandale.
- 96.2% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 41% of Broward County residents.
- There are 14 companies offering business internet services in Hollywood.
- There are 227 internet providers in all of Florida.
- In Broward County, approximately 12,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Florida is the 8th most connected state in the U.S.
- Explore internet access for communities within Hollywood: Miramar, Pembroke Park, and West Park
- The fastest zip code in Hollywood for February 2021 is 33024. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
2.1% of consumers in Hollywood8,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Hollywood, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|AT&T Internet||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s|
|Hotwire Communications||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|Atlantic Broadband||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|AccessMedia3||30 Mbps||Cable||4m 33s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Hollywood, Florida
- AT&T Internet - 99.4% Availability in Hollywood - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Xfinity - 100.0% Availability in Hollywood - Speeds up to 1,200 Mbps
- Hotwire Communications - 17.2% Availability in Hollywood - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Atlantic Broadband - 7.9% Availability in Hollywood - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- AccessMedia3 - 1.1% Availability in Hollywood - Speeds up to 30 Mbps
- Viasat - 100.0% Availability in Hollywood - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- HughesNet - 100.0% Availability in Hollywood - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
- Aventura, FL
- Cooper City, FL
- Dania, FL
- Dania Beach, FL
- Davie, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Golden Beach, FL
- Hallandale, FL
- Hallandale Beach, FL
- Lauderhill, FL
- Miami Gardens, FL
- North Miami, FL
- North Miami Beach, FL
- Oak Hill, FL
- Oakland Park, FL
- Pembroke Park, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Southwest Ranches, FL
- Sunny Isles Beach, FL
- West Park, FL
- Weston, FL
- Wilton Manors, FL
Summary Of Internet Providers In Hollywood
|AT&T Internet||DSL and Fiber||99.4%+||1,000 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||100%||1,200 Mbps|
|Hotwire Communications||Fiber||17.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Atlantic Broadband||Cable||7.9%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||100%||987 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||70.6%+||1,000 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||15.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||Copper||26.1%+||8 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Fiber and Copper||21.3%+||950 Mbps|
|Atlantic Broadband||Cable and Fiber||5.3%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Fision Work||Fiber||10.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Hollywood
Sprint now does everything here
Recently cut Comcast and am using Sprint for internet - 50 Gb each line on three phones. Speed tests on Ookla average 65 (actual, 45 to 95) Mbps. Restrict most streaming to SD and there's plenty of data for everyone. Added Sling Blue and still saved $120/month.
Great service, helpful and fast customer support
We've had Comcast since moving to FL in 2014 and had no problems. Due to needing to use employer's internet provider, we had to switch and they were very helpful and efficient. I meant to leave an excellent customer survey but may have misunderstood the questions/ratings so I'm reviewing here. They were great all around.