Home Internet in Bimble, KY
Internet Providers in Bimble, Kentucky
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Windstream
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Bimble, KY
In Bimble, Kentucky, Spectrum is the predominant internet service provider. Their cable connection spans 96% of the community, boasting a maximum download speed of 1 Gbps — among the fastest available for residential use. Spectrum's extensive reach and superior speed come with a base monthly charge of $49.99, making it the prime choice for the locals.
However, Windstream isn't far behind. Offering both DSL and fiber connection options, Windstream matches Spectrum's top download speed of 1 Gbps. They cover 89% of Bimble and undercut Spectrum with a lower starting monthly fee of $39.99. Even though it doesn't cover as much area as Spectrum, Windstream's affordability gives it a significant edge.
In Bimble, 96% of residents have access to cable service. DSL and fiber connections are available to 72% and 91% of the population, respectively. Fixed wireless is an option for 34% of the community, while satellite services cover the entire 100%. Considering this landscape, Spectrum and Windstream both stand out as comprehensive, reliable providers.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.