Home Internet in North Branch, MN
Internet Providers in North Branch, Minnesota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Windstream
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Frontier
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Frontier vs. Windstream
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In North Branch, MN
CenturyLink ranks as a premier internet service provider in North Branch, Minnesota, offering both DSL and fiber connections. The impressive maximum download speed of 940 Mbps, coupled with pricing starting from a reasonable $30 per month, makes CenturyLink a go-to choice for consumers ranging from dedicated gamers to bustling families. All this along with a significant 44% city coverage.
Meanwhile, Windstream steps up to the plate, boasting coverage of 45% in North Branch. Although they only provide a DSL connection, the maximum download speed is a decent 200 Mbps. With prices from $39.99 per month, Windstream too presents a cost-effective solution.
In the broader lens of North Branch's internet landscape, DSL connections occupy a substantial 75%, the cable comes close covering 61%, while fiber lagging behind with a limited 11% reach. Nevertheless, satellite connection blankets the entirety of North Branch - that's a 100% coverage. This broad span makes providers like Viasat Internet indisputably accessible, despite not making the top two in this data set.
Internet Provider Store Locations in North Branch
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.