Internet Providers in Queens Village, NY
Only showing providers serving 11428
Residential Internet Statistics for Queens Village, NY
|Internet Service Providers:||3|
|Plans Start From:||$39.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 11428:
Showing 1 to 5 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Queens Village, New York
The average download speed in Queens Village is 235.85 Mbps. This is 17.5% slower than the average in New York and 51.9% faster than the national average.
- There are 14 internet providers in Queens Village with 5 of those offering residential service
- Queens Village is the 294th most connected city in New York ahead of Glen Oaks and Floral Park, but behind Oakland Gardens, Hollis, and Bellerose.
- New York is the 3rd most connected state in the U.S.
- 98.3% of New Yorkers have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- Residential fiber service is available to 99% of people living in Queens Village.
- 8% of residents in Queens County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Approximately 100% of Queens Village residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Almost 99% of consumers in New York have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Explore internet access for communities within Queens Village: Jamaica
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Queens Village, New York
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||13.6%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
0.2% of consumers in Queens Village100 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.