Home Internet in Sterling, NY
Internet Providers in Sterling, New York
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Frontier
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Sterling, NY
As the dominant internet service provider in Sterling, New York, Spectrum provides cable and fiber connectivity to 88% of the town, offering speeds of up to 1 Gbps. These high-speed plans are priced from $49.99 per month. This makes Spectrum a top choice for residents with high internet demands such as video streaming or online gaming.
Operating on a smaller scale, Frontier provides DSL connectivity to 52% of Sterling. Despite their lower maximum speeds, ranging from 10-115 Mbps, Frontier's service can still meet the needs of users with more modest data requirements. Monthly plans begin at $64.99.
To conclude, Spectrum and Frontier deliver a range of high-speed and mid-range plans across Sterling, ensuring a robust broadband landscape for the town's residents.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Sterling
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.