Internet Providers in Westerville, OH
Only showing providers serving 43081
Residential Internet Statistics for Westerville, OH
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$19.99|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 43081:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Westerville, Ohio
The average download speed in Westerville is 161.51 Mbps. This is 27.6% faster than the average in Ohio and 29.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 22 internet providers in Westerville with 8 of those offering residential service
- Westerville is the 100th most connected city in Ohio ahead of Powell, New Albany, Sunbury, and Galena, but behind Lewis Center.
- 69% of residents in Franklin County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Fiber optic internet is available to just 18% of Franklin County residents.
- Approximately 100% of Westerville residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 17% of people living in Westerville.
- The average internet download speed in Ohio is 126.61 mbps.
- Almost 96% of consumers in Ohio have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Westerville, Ohio
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||98.2%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||42.1%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
0.4% of consumers in Westerville300 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.