Home Internet in Columbia City, OR
Internet Providers in Columbia City, Oregon
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Columbia City, OR
If you're in Columbia City, Oregon, you've got two solid internet service providers to choose from: Xfinity and CenturyLink. Xfinity is leading the race with 100% coverage using advanced cable connection. It's fast too, offering a maximum download speed of a blazing 2 Gbps. For such high-speed, extensive coverage, rates start at a reasonable $35 a month.
CenturyLink plays it differently, providing DSL and fiber connections. It doesn't have the same reach as Xfinity, with coverage at just 46%, but still holds its own by offering download speeds up to a commendable 940 Mbps. Furthermore, they offer marginally lower rates starting from $30 per month. When you put it together, Columbia City has pretty comprehensive internet coverage with balanced offers in terms of speed, connection type, and price from these two providers.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Columbia City
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.