Home Internet in Pickens, SC
Internet Providers in Pickens, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Pickens, SC
Spectrum is the leading internet provider in Pickens, South Carolina, providing high-speed cable connection with a whopping maximum download speed of 1 Gbps. The provider’s service reaches 47% of the city, benefitting nearly half of its population. The starting rate for Spectrum's competitively priced plans is $49.99 per month, a clear demonstration of value for a quality service.
AT&T Internet and T-Mobile 5G Home Internet serve as other potential internet choices in Pickens. AT&T employs a combination of IPBB and fixed wireless to furnish its services. While the download speed is capped at 100 Mbps, its coverage surpasses Spectrum by reaching 54% of the city. AT&T's plans begin at $55 per month. On the flip side, T-Mobile offers 5G internet service with variable download speeds ranging from 33 to 245 Mbps. This flexibility may attract those that prioritize mobility. Its monthly starting price is $50, and it provides coverage to 35% of Pickens. While Spectrum provides top-line speeds, both AT&T and T-Mobile prove to be solid alternatives, seeing to a larger audience with their broader coverage.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Pickens
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.