Home Internet in Easley, SC
Internet Providers in Easley, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Easley, SC
In Easley, South Carolina, Spectrum leads in the internet service provider race as a cable provider offering impressive speeds of up to 1 Gbps. With an expansive coverage of 89% of Easley at an attractive starting price of $49.99 per month, Spectrum is a top choice for high-bandwidth users like gamers and video streamers. Its solid offering boosts Easley's cable network availability to 90%, enriching the town's digital environment.
Not far behind is AT&T Internet, with mixed connection plans covering IPBB, fiber, and fixed wireless. AT&T blazes a trail with a potential download speed of 5 Gbps, outstripping Spectrum in speed stakes. AT&T covers 73% of Easley, with prices starting at $55 per month, and serves as a great alternative for speed enthusiasts in its coverage zone. It contributes significantly to Easley's 73% fixed wireless coverage. Despite trailing Spectrum in terms of coverage, AT&T hands Easley residents a valuable mix of speed, presence, and connection diversity.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Easley
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.