Home Internet in West Columbia, SC
Internet Providers in West Columbia, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Windstream
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Windstream
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Providers in West Columbia, SC
The best internet providers in West Columbia are Spectrum and AT&T Fiber. Because of its reliable cable network and various bundling options, Spectrum is the top choice for area residents. In addition to providing download speeds up to 1 Gbps (wireless speeds may vary), Spectrum has an impressive 93 percent availability throughout the city. Its cable internet plans are available for a starting price of $49.99 per month for the first 12 months.
AT&T Fiber is the next-best option in the city, as it offers symmetrical download and upload speeds up to 5 Gbps. Its most affordable internet-only plan will cost residents $55 per month.
Internet Provider Store Locations in West Columbia
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.