Home Internet in Swansea, SC
Internet Providers in Swansea, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Windstream
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Swansea, SC
T-Mobile brings its 5G Home Internet service to Swansea, South Carolina with speeds ranging from 33 to 245 Mbps. Priced at $50 per month, this service offers competitive value. Yet, it's worth noting that T-Mobile's coverage only extends to 39% of Swansea, mainly in areas lacking high-speed fiber.
Next in line is Viasat Internet, bestowing Swansea with satellite internet services. Unlike its competitor, Viasat covers the entire town, securing a distinct edge. Viasat's download speed reaches up to 100 Mbps, and its plans start at $49.99 per month. This offering could be an important alternative for those in areas without access to other types of connections.
Finally, Swansea presents a diverse connection landscape. With options like DSL, fiber, fixed wireless, and satellite, every resident can choose the service that best fits their needs.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Swansea
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.