Home Internet in Canton, SD
Internet Providers in Canton, South Dakota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Canton, SD
CenturyLink ranks as the top internet provider in Canton, South Dakota, offering DSL connections with a maximum download speed of 100 Mbps. It caters to almost 69% of the city's residents, starting from $50 per month.
However, some households in Canton might find Viasat Internet and HughesNet more appealing due to their 100% city-wide coverage, despite their slower download speeds. Viasat Internet uses satellite connectivity to deliver a maximum download speed of 30 Mbps, with plans commencing at $49.99 per month. Similarly, HughesNet delivers a maximum download speed of 25 Mbps on a satellite connection, with pricing exactly like Viasat's — starting at $49.99 per month.
Even though their download speeds are lower, Viasat and HughesNet offer the luxury of comprehensive coverage at competitive prices, making them compelling choices for the residents of Canton.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Canton
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.