Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Falls Church, Virginia
Internet Access in Falls Church, Virginia
The average download speed in Falls Church is 147.82 Mbps. This is 9.7% faster than the average in Virginia and 39.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 21 internet providers in Falls Church with 7 of those offering residential service
- Falls Church is the 72nd most connected city in Virginia ahead of Vienna, Annandale, and Dunn Loring, but behind Arlington and Mc Lean.
- 90.8% of Virginians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- In Fairfax County County, approximately 14,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- There are 208 internet providers in all of Virginia.
- Approximately 13,000 people in Fairfax County County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 93% of Fairfax County County residents.
- The average internet download speed in Virginia is 134.69 mbps.
- Explore internet access for communities within Falls Church: Seven Corners and Mosby
- The fastest zip code in Falls Church for February 2021 is 22042. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
3.5% of consumers in Falls Church4,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Falls Church, Virginia
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|Cox Communications||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Falls Church, Virginia
- Cox - 98.1% Availability in Falls Church - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- RCN - 63.0% Availability in Falls Church - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Xfinity - 24.9% Availability in Falls Church - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Viasat - 100.0% Availability in Falls Church - Speeds up to 50 Mbps
- HughesNet - 100.0% Availability in Falls Church - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Falls Church
|Cox Communications||Cable||98.1%+||1,000 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||24.9%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet (formerly Exede)||Satellite||100%||50 Mbps|
|Cox Business||Cable||74.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||25.4%+||987 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||40.7%+||1,000 Mbps|
|GTT Communications||DSL||34.1%+||8 Mbps|
|CenturyLink Business||Fiber||15.1%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Verizon Business||Copper||20.7%+||100 Mbps|
|Allied Telecom Group||Copper||8.3%+||200 Mbps|
|TPx Communications||Fiber||1.8%+||100 Mbps|
|RCN Business||Fiber||1.4%+||1,000 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Falls Church
My landline phone stopped working, so Cox set up an appointment for the following day for a service pro to come and take a look. My Service Tech, in a short period of time, was able to diagnose and fix the problem. He was on time, knowledgeable, and very professional.
Great customer service
Made an honest mistake about not disconnecting my service when I moved. The manager listened, understood, and adjusted my bill accordingly. The cable and internet service was great as well. Good company. As a business professor, that's the kind of response made by companies that wish to do business in the future.
Dependable high speeds, few downtime issues
Service has always been courteous and fast, especially compared to tales I've heard regarding Verizon and Comcast. Issue: let's its modems age until a failure occurs. Speeds meet my needs fine. Major issue: can't dump my expensive phone landline from the bundle to save money, the cable and internet charges merely increase.