Home Internet in Deer Park, WA
Internet Providers in Deer Park, Washington
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Xfinity
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Deer Park, WA
In Deer Park, Washington, Xfinity takes the top seat as the primary internet service provider with a fast cable connection of up to 1.2 Gbps. With an affordable starting plan of $35 per month, it becomes a go-to for residents seeking high-speed internet. However, Xfinity is a potential option for only 33% of the Deer Park populace.
Viasat Internet, the runner up in the area, boasts full Deer Park coverage with a satellite connection. Even though Viasat's maximum download speed is substantially lower than Xfinity's at 100 Mbps, the complete area coverage makes it an accessible option to Deer Park residents not catered for by Xfinity. Viasat's plans start at $49.99 per month providing full-area coverage.
Deer Park houses a variety of connection types including DSL, cable, fixed wireless, and satellite. This array of options empowers the residents to select a plan that matches their preferences and needs optimally. Viasat Internet is one such provider dedicated to serving areas with lesser tech coverage.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Deer Park
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.