Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Kent, Washington
Internet Access in Kent, Washington
The average download speed in Kent is 184.33 Mbps. This is 19.6% faster than the average in Washington and 44.2% faster than the national average.
- There are 18 internet providers in Kent with 4 of those offering residential service
- Kent is the 25th most connected city in Washington ahead of Federal Way, Auburn, Pacific, and Maple Valley, but behind Renton.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 72% of King County residents.
- Almost 96% of consumers in Washington have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 252 internet providers in all of Washington.
- Approximately 5,000 people in King County don't have access to any wired internet.
- 93.5% of Washingtonians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Washington is 154.12 mbps.
- Explore internet access for communities within Kent: Covington
- The fastest zip code in Kent for July 2021 is 98030. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
2.8% of consumers in Kent4,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Kent, Washington
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s||99.5%|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||99.6%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Kent
Best customer service. Great service.
Customer Server could be better but everything else ROCKS!!
Had to call in to get a few things taken care of but for Internet, they are hard to beat and when u add TV for a total of $100 digital with DVR and 2nd box, pretty tough to beat!! So don't believe every bad thing you hear, look at pricing. Had Internet for 10+ years only out when power is out.