Home Internet in Port Washington, WI
Internet Providers in Port Washington, Wisconsin
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Port Washington, WI
Spectrum dominates Port Washington, Wisconsin, as the primary internet provider, offering both cable and fiber connections. High download speeds reach up to 1 Gbps, covering 83% of the city. At $49.99 a month, Spectrum's plans cater to the majority who demand fast internet for online gaming and high-definition video streaming.
Meanwhile, AT&T Internet and Viasat Internet serve as reliable alternatives. With an impressive 5 Gbps top download speed, AT&T combines IPBB, fiber and fixed wireless connections. Yet, its coverage is limited to 52% of the city. While it remains a high-performance option, its accessibility is lower. Its plans are cost-effective at $55 a month.
Viasat focuses on satellite connections, covering the entirety of Port Washington. It's an excellent option in places with inadequate cable or fiber connections. Although its maximum download speed is lower at 100 Mbps, it competes price-wise at $49.99 a month. The plan guarantees widespread availability without sacrificing affordability.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Port Washington
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.