Internet Providers in Racine, WI
Only showing providers serving 53403
Residential Internet Statistics for Racine, WI
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$29.95|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 53403:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Racine, Wisconsin
The average download speed in Racine is 211.2 Mbps. This is 51.9% faster than the average in Wisconsin and 46.3% faster than the national average.
- There are 22 internet providers in Racine with 8 of those offering residential service
- Racine is the 133rd most connected city in Wisconsin ahead of Caledonia, but behind Sturtevant, Kenosha, Franksville, and Oak Creek.
- There are 17 companies offering business internet services in Racine.
- In Racine County, approximately 5,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Wisconsin have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Wisconsin is the 35th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Wisconsin is 139.07 mbps.
- There are 241 internet providers in all of Wisconsin.
- Explore internet access for communities within Racine: Wind Point, Mount Pleasant, and Elmwood Park
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Racine, Wisconsin
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||99.7%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||41.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|TDS Telecom||25 Mbps||DSL||5m 27s||11.8%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
0.5% of consumers in Racine500 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.