Home Internet in Clements, CA
Internet Providers in Clements, California
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Xfinity
- AT&T Internet vs. Frontier
- Frontier vs. Xfinity
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Clements, CA
In Clements, California, Viasat reigns as the premier internet service provider. This satellite service delivers universal coverage with a solid 30 Mbps maximum download speed. At a starting monthly rate of $49.99, it ensures that efficient internet usage is accessible to the community.
Nipping at Viasat's heels, HughesNet also provides comprehensive satellite coverage. However, its maximal download speed lags slightly behind, clocking in at 25 Mbps for the same entry-level price.
In third place, Starlink vies for the attention of high-usage households with its impressive 50 to 220 Mbps download speed range. Despite its higher starting price of $90 per month, the brand's satellite service covers the entire community.
Curiously, Clements enjoys only satellite and fixed wireless internet services. There are no DSL, cable, and fiber plans. Thanks to Viasat, HughesNet, and Starlink, however, all residents can seamlessly connect online, benefiting from 100% coverage across the community.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Clements
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.