Internet Providers in Sebastopol, CA
Only showing providers serving 95472
Residential Internet Statistics for Sebastopol, CA
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$19.99|
|Top Download Speed:||2 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 95472:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Sebastopol, California
The average download speed in Sebastopol is 302.99 Mbps. This is 915.4% faster than the average in California and 62.6% faster than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Sebastopol with 8 of those offering residential service
- Sebastopol is the 451st most connected city in California behind Occidental, Forestville, Rohnert Park, Santa Rosa, and Windsor.
- 96.0% of Californians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- There are 406 internet providers in all of California.
- In Sonoma County, approximately 12,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 25% of residents in Sonoma County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- Almost 97% of consumers in California have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in Sebastopol.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Sebastopol, California
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Sonic||2,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||4s||48.8%|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s||91.6%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||37.5%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
4.8% of consumers in Sebastopol1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.