Home Internet in Pagosa Springs, CO
Internet Providers in Pagosa Springs, Colorado
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Pagosa Springs, CO
CenturyLink, a top-rated provider in Pagosa Springs, Colorado, serves its residents with DSL internet service and covers 53% of the area. They provide balanced speed and pricing, promising quick and dependable connectivity with maximum download speeds topping 100 Mbps. Their plans start at an affordable $50 per month, presenting a substantial value for the speeds they deliver.
Viasat Internet, second-ranked, brings satellite connectivity to all of Pagosa Springs with an impressive 100% coverage rate. Placing no resident beyond reach, Viasat offers a maximum download speed of 50 Mbps—lower than CenturyLink, but sufficient for most internet needs. Their plans kick off at $49.99 per month, closely contending with CenturyLink for value, especially considering the area-wide availability.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.