Home Internet in Old Saybrook, CT
Internet Providers in Old Saybrook, Connecticut
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- Frontier vs. Xfinity
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Old Saybrook, CT
With a commanding presence in Old Saybrook, Connecticut, Xfinity delivers internet through a cable connection to its customers. It boasts 100% coverage in the town, providing users with blistering internet capabilities, speeds peaking at 1.2 Gbps. You can access their services starting at $35 per month, marrying value and exceptional performance.
Close behind Xfinity is Viasat Internet, another major player utilizing a satellite connection. Carving out their own niche with 98% coverage, Viasat stands out in the local market. Users can expect download speeds soaring up to 30 Mbps. Starting at a monthly $49.99, users enjoy consistent connectivity—albeit with slower speeds than Xfinity. Taking a broader look at Old Saybrook, it's evident that locals can choose between wired cable and satellite internet, with some also having access to fiber and fixed wireless.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Old Saybrook
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.