How much internet speed do you need? That depends on how you plan on using your internet connection.
< 25 Mbps basic internet for checking e-mail, google searches 25-99 Mbps will handle streaming Netflix, FaceTime, Zoom calls 100-499 Mbps fast downloads, gaming online, streaming UHD on multiple screens 500-1,000 Mbps blazing fast for just about anything
Internet Providers in Pompano Beach, Florida
Only showing providers serving 33066
Searching Fiber Providers…
Top Internet Providers in 33066:
Showing 1 to 7 Providers
Internet Access in Pompano Beach, Florida
The average download speed in Pompano Beach is 150.2 Mbps. This is 6.3% slower than the average in Florida and 28.5% faster than the national average.
- There are 22 internet providers in Pompano Beach with 7 of those offering residential service
- Pompano Beach is the 45th most connected city in Florida ahead of Dania and Fort Lauderdale, but behind Boca Raton, Deerfield Beach, and Hollywood.
- Almost 98% of consumers in Florida have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- There are 18 companies offering business internet services in Pompano Beach.
- Approximately 11,000 people in Broward County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 43% of Broward County residents.
- There are 248 internet providers in all of Florida.
- Residential fiber service is available to 37% of people living in Pompano Beach.
- Explore internet access for communities within Pompano Beach: Hillsboro Beach, Margate, Coral Springs, Coconut Creek, Lighthouse Point, North Lauderdale, and Parkland
Internet Statistics 2022
0.9% of consumers in Pompano Beach3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Pompano Beach, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||1,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||8s||97.6%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||93.6%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile Home Internet||115 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 11s||45.4%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Ultra Home Internet||100 Mbps||Fixed Wireless||1m 21s||45.4%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Internet Provider Competition Map For Pompano Beach
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Pompano Beach
I received my letter of approval for internet service thru the Access AT&T program. I called to set up service and spoke with a rep. She was so friendly and helpful. She was pleasant to speak with and very knowledgeable about my questions. She made sure I understood everything she said. She kept me informed on what she was doing in the process of setting up my account. She transferred me to another agent to set up my service and have a tech come out to install a phone jack. He was very efficient and professional and very friendly. He made sure all of my questions and concerns were answered. He was extremely polite and personable. I've had this service in the past and am extremely delighted that my area is covered to use their service again. My appointment and equipment is scheduled for Friday, just 5 days from my initial call. I am grateful AT&T offer this service, the same service as for those paying full price receive. It's a blessing to those of us on a fixed income can have the reliable and easy to use internet in today's times so we may stay connected and help with the stay at home request during virus epidemic. I felt like I was given the same respect as anyone else, even with receiving the discount rates. Thank you AT&T for making the effort to keep things simple and quick in setting up my account.
Constant problems with the internet. Very slow speed. I changed the modem two months ago but it didn’t get better. The Internet speed is slow, the video does not open, the pages freeze. I also can’t listen to music and I can’t watch movies. Very, very poor service.