Internet Providers in Saint Augustine, Florida
Only showing providers serving 32092
Residential Internet Statistics for Saint Augustine, FL
|Internet Service Providers:||6|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 32092:
Showing 1 to 8 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Saint Augustine, Florida
The average download speed in Saint Augustine is 148.44 Mbps. This is 13.5% slower than the average in Florida and 23.6% faster than the national average.
- There are 20 internet providers in Saint Augustine with 8 of those offering residential service
- Saint Augustine is the 59th most connected city in Florida ahead of Saint Johns, Elkton, Green Cove Springs, and Hastings, but behind Ponte Vedra.
- Almost 98% of consumers in Florida have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Fiber optic internet is available to 52% of St. Johns County residents.
- There are 17 companies offering business internet services in Saint Augustine.
- 96.3% of Floridians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- In St. Johns County, approximately 4,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- Florida is the 9th most connected state in the U.S.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Saint Augustine, Florida
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||87.5%|
|EarthLink||1,000 Mbps||DSL and Fiber and 5G Internet||8s||83.4%|
|Litestream||110 Mbps||Cable||1m 14s||17.4%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||32.1%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
1.3% of consumers in Saint Augustine1,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.