Searching Fiber Providers…
Most Popular Residential Internet Providers in Ball Ground, Georgia
Internet Access in Ball Ground, Georgia
The average download speed in Ball Ground is 20.49 Mbps. This is 81.9% slower than the average in Georgia and 355.7% slower than the national average.
- There are 11 internet providers in Ball Ground with 12 of those offering residential service
- Ball Ground is the 18th most connected city in Georgia ahead of Jasper, Canton, Talking Rock, Waleska, and Dawsonville.
- There are 236 internet providers in all of Georgia.
- Georgia is the 18th most connected state in the U.S.
- Almost 95% of consumers in Georgia have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 400 people in Forsyth County don't have access to any wired internet.
- In Forsyth County, approximately 500 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Georgia is 113.14 mbps.
- The fastest zip code in Ball Ground for April 2021 is 30107. (see all below).
Internet Statistics 2021
23.0% of consumers in Ball Ground2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Ball Ground, Georgia
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB|
|TDS Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|ETC Communications, LLC||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|XFINITY from Comcast||1,200 Mbps||Cable||6s|
|AT&T Fiber||940 Mbps||Fiber||8s|
|ETC Communications, LLC||300 Mbps||Cable||27s|
|AT&T Internet||100 Mbps||IPBB||1m 21s|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s|
|TDS Telecom||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s|
|ETC Communications, LLC||40 Mbps||DSL||3m 24s|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s|
Summary of Internet Providers Availability in Ball Ground, Georgia
- TDS - DSL - 64.7% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Xfinity - Cable - 47.8% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 1,200 Mbps
- ETC - Cable - 36.6% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 300 Mbps
- Windstream - DSL - 24.4% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 200 Mbps
- AT&T Internet - IPBB - 20.8% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- Windstream - Fiber - 11.3% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- TDS Telecom - Fiber - 11.0% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- AT&T Fiber - Fiber - 6.8% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 940 Mbps
- ETC - DSL - 4.4% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 40 Mbps
- ETC Communications, LLC - Fiber - 2.2% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 1,000 Mbps
- Viasat - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 100 Mbps
- HughesNet - Satellite - 100.0% Availability in Ball Ground - Speeds up to 25 Mbps
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Summary Of Internet Providers In Ball Ground
|TDS Telecom||DSL||64.7%+||100 Mbps|
|XFINITY from Comcast||Cable||47.8%+||1,200 Mbps|
|ETC Communications, LLC||Cable||36.6%+||300 Mbps|
|AT&T Internet||IPBB||20.8%+||100 Mbps|
|TDS Telecom||Fiber||11.0%+||1,000 Mbps|
|AT&T Fiber||Fiber||6.8%+||940 Mbps|
|ETC Communications, LLC||DSL||4.4%+||40 Mbps|
|ETC Communications, LLC||Fiber||2.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
|Viasat Internet||Satellite||100%||100 Mbps|
|Comcast Business||Cable||95.5%+||987 Mbps|
|Crown Castle Fiber||Fiber||16.5%+||1,000 Mbps|
|TDS Business||Fiber||9.5%+||1,000 Mbps|
|ETC Communications, LLC||Fiber||8.2%+||1,000 Mbps|
Customer Reviews of Internet Providers in Ball Ground
Best ISP I've ever dealt with
Service is rock-solid at every location we use them for, almost no downtime in 25 years between DSL and now cable broadband and fiber. Customer service is an example for the rest of the world: call center is local, the company is heavily involved in the community, and even during severe weather, field techs are super quick to respond.