Home Internet in Lincoln, IL
Internet Providers in Lincoln, Illinois
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- Frontier vs. Xfinity
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Lincoln, IL
Xfinity leads the crowd in Lincoln, Illinois, when it comes to top-tier web services. Using both cable and fiber connection types, this web provider boasts an impressive 88% availability throughout the city. Xfinity sets the bar in speed, with a maximum download rate hitting an impressive 6 Gbps. Starting with plans at just $35 a month, Xfinity offers a solid blend of affordability, speed, and dependability.
Frontier and Viasat Internet follow suit. In Lincoln, Frontier covers 61% of the locale with DSL connections. Speeds range from 10-115 Mbps, offering a solid service even if the $64.99 starting monthly fee is higher than Xfinity's.
Viasat Internet, leveraging satellite connectivity, claims an admirable 100% coverage across Lincoln. Rates max out at 50 Mbps, and the starting monthly fee hovers around a moderate $49.99.
DSL, cable, or satellite, anyone in Lincoln can access quality Internet services. Each provider flashes pros and cons, but all ensure Lincolnians stay connected.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Lincoln
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.