Internet Providers in Baldwin City, KS
Only showing providers serving 66006
Residential Internet Statistics for Baldwin City, KS
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$19.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 66006:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Baldwin City, Kansas
The average download speed in Baldwin City is 87.25 Mbps. This is 39.4% slower than the average in Kansas and 30.0% slower than the national average.
- There are 15 internet providers in Baldwin City with 10 of those offering residential service
- Baldwin City is the 230th most connected city in Kansas behind Eudora, Lawrence, Ottawa, Edgerton, and Wellsville.
- Kansas is the 36th most connected state in the U.S.
- 28% of Baldwin City residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- 87.1% of Kansans have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- In Douglas County, approximately 8,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 100% of residents in Douglas County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- The average internet download speed in Kansas is 144.02 mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Baldwin City, Kansas
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Mediacom Cable||1,000 Mbps||Cable||8s||64.4%|
|RG FIBER||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||45.2%|
|CenturyLink||100 Mbps||DSL||1m 21s||98.6%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|AT&T Internet||25 Mbps||IPBB and Fixed Wireless||5m 27s||75.1%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||41.6%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
28.2% of consumers in Baldwin City2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.