Home Internet in Newton, KS
Internet Providers in Newton, Kansas
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Cox
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Newton, KS
In Newton, Kansas, Cox reigns as the dominant internet service provider, serving 86% of the residents with its cable and fiber connections. Cox bolsters high-speed connectivity, offering download speeds of up to 1 Gbps. For as low as $49.99 per month, customers receive a balance of speed and widespread availability.
AT&T Internet and T-Mobile 5G Home Internet also maintain a strong presence in Newton. Through IPBB and fixed wireless connections, AT&T covers 44% of the city, offering a top download speed of 25 Mbps. This service starts from $55 monthly, providing customers with an affordable alternative to high-speed control.
On the other hand, T-Mobile bridges a slight coverage edge over AT&T at 47%, offering download speeds between 33 and 245 Mbps. Priced from $50 per month, T-Mobile appeals to consumers keen on harnessing the power of emerging 5G technology.
Beyond that, Viasat offers extensive satellite and fixed wireless internet services, thereby ensuring that all Newton residents find plans that suit their needs and budget.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Newton
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.