Internet Providers in Ada, Michigan
Only showing providers serving 49301
Residential Internet Statistics for Ada, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||7|
|Plans Start From:||$25|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 49301:
Showing 1 to 9 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Ada, Michigan
The average download speed in Ada is 248.97 Mbps. This is 55.0% faster than the average in Michigan and 54.4% faster than the national average.
- There are 17 internet providers in Ada with 9 of those offering residential service
- Ada is the 506th most connected city in Michigan behind Wyoming, Grand Rapids, Lowell, Belmont, and Alto.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 15% of people living in Ada.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- 98% of residents in Kent County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- There are 13 companies offering business internet services in Ada.
- 17% of Ada residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Michigan is the 34th most connected state in the U.S.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Ada, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber||1s||82.0%|
|Point Broadband||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||5.3%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||72.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|EarthLink 5G Home Internet||100 Mbps||5G Internet||1m 21s||72.2%|
|ACD.net||10 Mbps||DSL||13m 39s||16.2%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
16.8% of consumers in Ada3,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.