Internet Providers in Saint Louis, MI
Only showing providers serving 48880
Residential Internet Statistics for Saint Louis, MI
|Internet Service Providers:||9|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 48880:
Showing 1 to 11 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Saint Louis, Michigan
The average download speed in Saint Louis is 39.72 Mbps. This is 75.3% slower than the average in Michigan and 185.5% slower than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in Saint Louis with 11 of those offering residential service
- Saint Louis is the 362nd most connected city in Michigan ahead of Alma and Ithaca, but behind Breckenridge, Shepherd, and Riverdale.
- 56% of residents in Midland County have access to fixed wireless internet service.
- 22% of Saint Louis residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- The average internet download speed in Michigan is 160.6 mbps.
- Almost 92% of consumers in Michigan have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 4,000 people in Midland County don't have access to any wired internet.
- There are 11 companies offering business internet services in Saint Louis.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Saint Louis, Michigan
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Winn Telecom||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||53.9%|
|Point Broadband||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||29.2%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||29.9%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||86.5%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
21.9% of consumers in Saint Louis2,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.