Home Internet in Westbrook, MN
Internet Providers in Westbrook, Minnesota
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- CenturyLink vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- CenturyLink vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Rise Broadband
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Rise Broadband
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Westbrook, MN
CenturyLink tops the list of internet service providers in Westbrook, Minnesota, reaching an impressive 67% of the city with its digital subscriber line (DSL) plans. With maximum download speeds of 60 Mbps, CenturyLink caters to moderate internet users and sets a reasonable starting price for its plans at $50 per month, ensuring value, speed, and coverage for its customers.
Not far behind, the T-Mobile 5G Home Internet plan leverages the power of 5G technology. Offering speeds from 33 to a substantial 245 Mbps, T-Mobile serves a range of user requirements. While it only reaches 43% of Westbrook, the plan delivers the advantages of 5G technology at the same monthly starting cost as CenturyLink, $50.
Meanwhile, Viasat Internet provides a satellite connection that extends to every corner of Westbrook, boasting a total availability of 100%. The plan offers a maximum download speed of 30 Mbps, somewhat slower than CenturyLink and T-Mobile but still reliable. To top it off, Viasat's competitive pricing begins at just $49.99 per month.
In conclusion, Westbrook is serviced by a diverse mix of DSL, 5G, and satellite connections, providing the city's residents with a variety of internet options that cater to everyoneâ€™s needs.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.