Home Internet in Lee, NH
Internet Providers in Lee, New Hampshire
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Xfinity vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Lee, NH
In Lee, New Hampshire, Xfinity occupies the top spot of internet service providers. This provider offers its resident cable internet connections that cover a whopping 99% of the area. Xfinity doesn't skimp on speed either, with download shocks hitting a powerful 1.2 Gbps. Starting at just $35 per month, this blend of far-reaching coverage and impressive speed equals significant value. It ensures a quick, dependable connection at a price that won't break the bank.
Switching our gaze, we find Viasat Internet, Lee's runner-up provider, offering satellite internet to 100% of residents. Not slowing for anyone, Viasat provides a steady 50 Mbps maximum download speed— it may not be as fast as Xfinity, but hold that thought. It's a boon for those in locations where other connection types are out of reach. Kicking off at $49.99 per month, Viasat might be a touch pricier, but its total coverage lends all Lee residents unimpeded internet access. In a nutshell, it meets the town's connectivity demands without a sweat.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Lee
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.