Home Internet in Kenansville, NC
Internet Providers in Kenansville, North Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Kenansville, NC
Spectrum dominates the internet service provider scene in Kenansville, North Carolina, offering high-speed cable plans to 53% of its residents. Their internet speed reaches a whopping 1 Gbps, ensuring those covered will always enjoy zippy download times. With a starting plan at $49.99 a month, Spectrum offers both speed and value to their customers.
For those outside of Spectrum's 53% coverage, both Viasat Internet and HughesNet provide 100% town coverage with their satellite plans. Ranked as the second and third top providers, they ensure all Kenansville residents have internet access options. While their speeds don't quite catch Spectrum, with Viasat's maximum speed reaching 30 Mbps and HughesNet's reaching 25 Mbps, they guarantee a reliable connection. With the same starting price of $49.99 a month as Spectrum, they proffer affordability and comprehensive coverage.
Between Spectrum's high speeds and the all-encompassing coverage of Viasat and HughesNet, Kenansville residents can count on consistent internet options for their distinct needs.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.