Internet Providers in Lancaster, OH
Only showing providers serving 43130
Residential Internet Statistics for Lancaster, OH
|Internet Service Providers:||8|
|Plans Start From:||$24.95|
|Top Download Speed:||5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 43130:
Showing 1 to 10 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Lancaster, Ohio
The average download speed in Lancaster is 256.67 Mbps. This is 102.7% faster than the average in Ohio and 55.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 16 internet providers in Lancaster with 10 of those offering residential service
- Lancaster is the 207th most connected city in Ohio ahead of Carroll, Baltimore, Sugar Grove, Pleasantville, and Bremen.
- Approximately 1,000 people in Fairfield County don't have access to any wired internet.
- Almost 96% of consumers in Ohio have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
- Approximately 92% of Lancaster residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 13 companies offering business internet services in Lancaster.
- Residential fiber service is available to only 17% of people living in Lancaster.
- 8% of Lancaster residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Lancaster, Ohio
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|AT&T Internet||5,000 Mbps||IPBB and Fiber and Fixed Wireless||1s||86.9%|
|Point Broadband||1,000 Mbps||Fiber||8s||4.5%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||54.2%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|Frontier Communications||-- Mbps||DSL||--||6.3%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
8.1% of consumers in Lancaster4,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.