Internet Providers in Mount Vernon, OH
Only showing providers serving 43050
Residential Internet Statistics for Mount Vernon, OH
|Internet Service Providers:||3|
|Plans Start From:||$29.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 43050:
Showing 1 to 5 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Mount Vernon, Ohio
The average download speed in Mount Vernon is 193.2 Mbps. This is 52.6% faster than the average in Ohio and 41.3% faster than the national average.
- There are 13 internet providers in Mount Vernon with 5 of those offering residential service
- Mount Vernon is the 897th most connected city in Ohio ahead of Danville and Gambier, but behind Fredericktown, Howard, and Utica.
- In Knox County, approximately 9,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 22% of Mount Vernon residents are still severely limited in wired broadband choices.
- Ohio is the 18th most connected state in the U.S.
- The average internet download speed in Ohio is 126.61 mbps.
- Approximately 78% of Mount Vernon residents are serviced by multiple wired providers.
- There are 10 companies offering business internet services in Mount Vernon.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Mount Vernon, Ohio
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|CenturyLink||940 Mbps||DSL and Fiber||8s||96.0%|
|Viasat Internet||100 Mbps||Satellite||1m 21s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||52.9%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
21.9% of consumers in Mount Vernon6,000 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.