Home Internet in Northwood, OH
Internet Providers in Northwood, Ohio
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Northwood, OH
In Northwood, Ohio, Spectrum is the top Internet Service Provider, offering a cable connection to 92% of the city. Spectrum's plans offer maximum download speeds of 1 Gbps, starting at an affordable $49.99 per month. This makes it a great fit for users seeking speedy services that offer value for money. Whether it's for gaming, streaming, or managing multiple devices, Spectrum can keep pace with diverse internet needs.
AT&T Internet and T-Mobile 5G Home Internet also serve the residents of Northwood. AT&T's coverage spans 39% of the city, and its IPBB and fiber plans come with a top download speed of 5 Gbps at a base price of $55 per month. AT&T is the right choice for users after the fastest fiber connection.
Further to the above, T-Mobile offers a 5G Internet service that covers 45% of Northwood. With a speed range of 33-245 Mbps starting at $50 per month, T-Mobile's next-gen wireless internet plans are an excellent choice for those seeking cutting-edge, high-speed alternatives.
Finally, city residents also have other more traditional connection avenues including DSL, Cable, Fiber, Fixed Wireless, and Satellite. This broad spectrum of options equips Northwood's residents with the flexibility to find a plan that aligns perfectly with their specific needs and preferences.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Northwood
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.