Home Internet in Rootstown, OH
Internet Providers in Rootstown, Ohio
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Rootstown, OH
In Rootstown, Ohio, Spectrum leads the internet service industry, providing a cable connection that covers 96% of the township. Spectrum delivers a download speed of up to 1 Gbps, meeting the high-speed needs for gaming, streaming, and households with multiple devices. Pricing for this superior internet connection starts at $49.99 a month, making Spectrum a valuable choice.
On the other hand, AT&T Internet, the second-best provider in Rootstown, offers coverage to 32% of the township through an IPBB connection. AT&T supplies a download speed of up to 10 Mbps, a tad slower than Spectrum, but still adequate for basic browsing, streaming, and some gaming. The service plan starts at $55 a month - slightly pricier than Spectrum, but could be a good fit for those in AT&T's coverage zone who donâ€™t need high-speed internet.
For residents of Rootstown, the variety of internet service options, including Spectrum's cable, AT&T's IPBB, and other available satellite and fixed wireless connections, cater to their diverse needs and locations.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Rootstown
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.