Internet Providers in Harleysville, PA
Only showing providers serving 19438
Residential Internet Statistics for Harleysville, PA
|Internet Service Providers:||4|
|Plans Start From:||$39.99|
|Top Download Speed:||1.5 Gbps|
|Fastest Connection Type:||Fiber|
Top Internet Providers in 19438:
Showing 1 to 6 Providers
Looking for internet plans in your area?
Internet Access in Harleysville, Pennsylvania
The average download speed in Harleysville is 125.68 Mbps. This is 36.5% slower than the average in Pennsylvania and 9.8% faster than the national average.
- There are 19 internet providers in Harleysville with 6 of those offering residential service
- Harleysville is the 698th most connected city in Pennsylvania ahead of Schwenksville, but behind Lansdale, Hatfield, Souderton, and Telford.
- There are 15 companies offering business internet services in Harleysville.
- In Montgomery County, approximately 7,000 people do not have access to 25mbps wired broadband.
- 95.3% of Pennsylvanians have access to 100mbps or faster broadband.
- The average internet download speed in Pennsylvania is 197.95 mbps.
- There are 238 internet providers in all of Pennsylvania.
- Almost 96% of consumers in Pennsylvania have access to a wired connection with true broadband speeds faster than 25mbps.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.
Summary Of Fastest Internet Providers In Harleysville, Pennsylvania
|Provider||Speed||Type||Time To Download 1 GB||Availability|
|Service Electric Cablevision||1,500 Mbps||Cable||5s||1.9%|
|Viasat Internet||50 Mbps||Satellite||2m 43s||100.0%|
|HughesNet||25 Mbps||Satellite||5m 27s||100.0%|
|T-Mobile 5G Home Internet||182 Mbps||5G Internet||45s||28.6%|
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
0.3% of consumers in Harleysville66 People Only have access to 1 or fewer wired internet providers available at their address.
This data is calculated from FCC datasets which providers are legally required to supply twice a year. We further validate this data for accuracy.