Home Internet in Clarks Hill, SC
Internet Providers in Clarks Hill, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Clarks Hill, SC
In Clarks Hill, South Carolina, the leader in internet service is West Carolina Tel. With a fiber connection, they provide impressive coverage for 53% of the community. They also offer lightning-fast maximum download speeds of 1 Gbps, one of the quickest rates available. Their plans start at just $50 per month, offering excellent value given the high speeds and robust coverage.
On the other hand, Viasat Internet is the second leading provider, covering 100% of the area with a satellite connection. Ensuring every Clarks Hill resident, including those in remote areas, has internet access makes Viasat a competitive choice. While their max download speed is lower, capping at 100 Mbps, their comprehensive coverage and competitive starting price of $49.99 per month can't be overlooked. It's important to note that despite fiber connection's 53% availability, companies like Viasat offer satellite connections covering all of Clarks Hill, proving that every resident has internet options.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Clarks Hill
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.