Home Internet in Piedmont, SC
Internet Providers in Piedmont, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Piedmont, SC
Spectrum tops the list of internet providers in Piedmont, South Carolina. Boasting a 92% cable connection coverage across the city, it offers a peak download speed of 1 Gbps. Their plans kick off at a competitive $49.99 monthly fee. Spectrum’s high-speed service and expansive coverage make it a go-to option for many locals.
AT&T Internet and T-Mobile 5G Home Internet are other viable choices. AT&T, securing the second spot, provides both IPBB and fiber connections with a 50% coverage. Its impressive top download speed reaches 5 Gbps, with plans starting at just $55 each month. Meanwhile, T-Mobile holds the third position, covering 63% of Piedmont. They offer 5G internet service with a download speed range of 33 to 245 Mbps, and their plans start at $50 per month.
In Piedmont, internet coverage exists in all forms: 92% for cable, 50% for DSL, 82% for fixed wireless, 13% for fiber, and 100% for satellite. Bottom line, Spectrum, AT&T, and T-Mobile offer a rich variety of internet plans for residents.
Internet Provider Store Locations in Piedmont
Internet Providers in Nearby Cities
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.