Home Internet in Mullins, SC
Internet Providers in Mullins, South Carolina
Filter by zip:
Compare Top Providers in Your Area
- AT&T Internet vs. Spectrum
- AT&T Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- AT&T Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- HughesNet vs. Viasat Internet
- HughesNet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Spectrum vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Starlink vs. Viasat Internet
- T-Mobile 5G Home Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. T-Mobile 5G Home Internet
- Viasat Internet vs. Verizon 5G Home Internet
Best Internet Provider In Mullins, SC
In Mullins, South Carolina, Spectrum stands out as a leading internet service provider. This provider offers cable and fiber connections that serve an impressive 65% of the city. Perfect for bandwidth-hungry users such as gamers and regular streamers, Spectrum boasts a maximum download speed of 1 Gbps. Starting at $49.99 per month, Spectrum delivers a balanced mix of speed and affordability, making it the leading provider of Cable and Fiber connectivity in Mullins.
Trailblazing in second place is T-Mobile's 5G Home Internet, providing service to 46% of Mullins residents. T-Mobile offers 5G internet with download speeds ranging from 33 Mbps to a commendable 245 Mbps. Even though its coverage footprint doesn't reach as far as Spectrum's, T-Mobile's $50-per-month plan offers solid value, particularly to modern consumers who have a penchant for the latest mobile technology. Its 5G Home Internet service spectacularly fits into the city's 47% fixed wireless coverage.
Conclusively, with the considerable reach of both Spectrum and T-Mobile, Mullins residents enjoy a varied choice of cable, fiber, and 5G internet plans, catering to a wide range of user needs and preferences.
Are you a journalist or researcher writing about this topic?
Contact us and we'll connect you with a broadband market expert on our team who can provide insights and data to support your work.